How to find drivers
In this tutorial you will learn how to find driver for your computer from the internet for free. It works for 99% of all computers
ok we start now
1. Go to My Computer ab right click on it and pres Properties
Do just like i did in picture
2.Now we go to Hardware and Click to Device manager
Now we have new window opened.
3. Right click on the driver that we want to install and chose Properties
4. After that chose Details and option Device instance id
copy code that it shows up. remember that you can't copy with maus, you have to use ctrl+c to copy this code.
The code will look like this
5. after you copy this code go to www.devid.info and paste it
6. Chose you system operative and download it
fter downloading all you have to do is just to install it and you'r driver is installed now